Finding your suitable readers for z-wave home automation is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for z-wave home automation including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
582 reviews analysed
1. Automation Touchable Shutoff Compatible Devices
- ★SHUT OFF GAS PIPENLINE WHEN GAS DETECTED : Work with zwave gas sensor,shut off gas pipeline and get alert via zwave app when gas detected.
- ★TOUCH PANEL : Abandon the press button and change to the high-end touch panel instead.
- ★DOUBLE BRACKETS : Improved the stability with the double brackets to achieve no dislocation for security.
- ★SHUTS DOWN WATER LEAKS AUTOMATICALLY : Valve controller shuts off water automatically when your smart home system detects leaks.
- ★App control :Support ZWAVE Plus Technology, compatiable with most ZWAVE hubs. Download Z-wave apps, you can remotely turn on/off or set a time to open/close the valve anywhere (Compatible with Android & iOS).
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Zwave Home Automation, Automation Touchable Shutoff Compatible Devices would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Automation Touchable Shutoff Compatible Devices was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Automation Touchable Shutoff Compatible Devices would be the Best Zwave Home Automation for Money.
2. Aeotec Smartthings Gateway Compatible Assistant
- Automate connected devices: Any device you connect can be included into automations which can be intelligently managed
- Compatibility: certified to work with Google, Alexa, SmartThings, Wi-Fi, Z-Wave Plus, and ZigBee protocols. Not compatible outside of the USA.
- Control via app and voice: Monitor and control connected devices, and run automations, using the SmartThings app on Android, iOS, and iPadOS, or voice user interfaces Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- Requires an internet-connected Wi-Fi router (available Ethernet port recommended), plus a smart phone or table running the SmartThings app
- Easiest way to make your home a smart home: Wirelessly connect and control a huge range of smart devices – over 5,000 are available from dozens of brands – including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Aeotec Smartthings Gateway Compatible Assistant is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Aeotec Smartthings Gateway Compatible Assistant comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Zwave Home Automation and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Zwave Home Automation then don’t look beyond Aeotec Smartthings Gateway Compatible Assistant. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Zwave Home Automation in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
3. Enerwave Zwn Rsm1 Plus Wireless Control Required
- Z-Wave hub and neutral wire required. Single Pole, 120-277 VAC, 50/60Hz, Up to 150ft Range, 10,000mA (10A) Maximum Load, 908.42MHz, Slim Design – Dimensions: 1.63″ x 1.63″ x 0.82″
- the switch will still work if the module fails
- backward compatible with existing Z-Wave devices
- Z-Wave micro switch installs behind an existing wall switch to upgrade it into a Z-Wave switch. Upgrade home automation system while keeping your original switches
- connects to smart home network via Z-Wave Plus or classic hub such as VeraEdge, VeraPlus, Vera3, SmartThings, Homeseer, Wink, Fibaro Home Center 2
- Acts as a Z-Wave repeater to extend the range of Z-Wave signal up to 100ft
- Wirelessly control your appliances (lights, fans) from an internet-connected smartphone, tablet, or computer. Program Z-Wave relay switch in scenes, groups, and associations. Dynamic scheduling and events from anywhere
- Utilizes Z-Wave Plus featuring improved wireless range, increased bandwidth, additional RF channels
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Enerwave Zwn Rsm1 Plus Wireless Control Required has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Enerwave Zwn Rsm1 Plus Wireless Control Required is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Enerwave Zwn Rsm1 Plus Wireless Control Required easily gets the award of Best Zwave Home Automation Under 100$.
- Easy to install and ingenious way to handle switch legs with no neutral – just install the relay in the ceiling gangbox with th… Read More
- A bit more expensive than others but great product
- The individual ones are currently not working, but i am working through that with the openhab community.
- Be careful with the exposed wires when the power is on.
- I just wish the price was a few dollars lower.
- To big and stiff to fit the switch behind the zwave dimmer.
- You just have to reverse the switch to reverse the state of the light/fan.
- I have a z-wave system and i used this to replace an old daylight sensor for the exterior lights on my home.
- Works like a charm and easily pairs with hubitat as a generic zwave switch.
- If you have vivint all you need to do is call support and ask them to put your panel in maintenance mode so you can access the … Read More
- I just kept trying until hubitat found the device.
- I am using a veralite zwave controller and it added a light and two appliance modules.
- I have a vivint smart home security system that i can use as a z-wave hub which i can link to my google home account to control… Read More
- Works great, the best option for automation while keeping your existing light switch.
- I haven’t tried to use it behind an existing light switch, and have no idea how well the switch-synchronizing feature works (I … Read More
4. Emporia Monitor Circuit Electricity Metering
- REAL-TIME ENERGY DATA: Vue connects to 2.4GHz WiFi to monitor energy use with iPhone / Android app. Vue sensors provide 1-second data and are accurate from ±1%. The Vue is pending listing by UL to meet the 62368-1 safety requirements for an I.T.E Energy Monitor.
- INSTALLS IN CIRCUIT PANEL of most homes with clamp-on sensors. INSPECT YOUR ELECTRICAL PANEL for compatibility. Panels with access only to busbars will need flexible sensors available from the emporiaenergy website. Includes DIY instructions, though a professional electrician is recommended.
- APPLIANCE MONITORING WITHOUT GUESSWORK: Comes with sixteen (16) 50A sensors to accurately monitor your air conditioner, furnace, water heater, washer, dryer, range, etc.
- 24/7 ENERGY MONITORING: Monitor your home’s real power anywhere, anytime to prevent costly repairs, conserve energy, and save costs. Monitor solar / net metering. Light commercial 3 phase option available as a separate bundle.
- LOWER YOUR ELECTRIC BILL: Gauge real-time spending and get actionable notifications to understand where you can save costs.
Emporia Monitor Circuit Electricity Metering is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Emporia Monitor Circuit Electricity Metering if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Zwave Home Automation is that even though Emporia Monitor Circuit Electricity Metering is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
5. Ge Repeater Required Works Smartthings 14292
- Can be controlled in groups of multiple lights or turned on or off within ambient interior lighting scenes
- ALEXA COMPATIBLE – REQUIRES AN ALEXA SUPPORTED HUB for voice control with Echo Products (Alexa device and hub sold separately). CANNOT connect directly with ECHO PLUS (Only ZigBee products can connect directly to Echo Plus)
- Wirelessly control lights on and off, schedule a timed event or create a custom scene from anywhere in the world, at any time of the day
- Requires in-wall installation with hard-wired connections – Neutral wire is REQUIRED (wall plate not included)
- Requires a Z-Wave certified gateway. Compatible with the following Z-Wave certified Hubs: SmartThings, Wink, ADT Pulse, Trane, Vivint, Nexia, Honeywell, Home Seer, Harmony Home Hub Extender, Vera, Connect and Iris. Hub sold separately.
If you are buying a Zwave Home Automation for the first time, then you should have Ge Repeater Required Works Smartthings 14292. It has fewer features when you make Zwave Home Automation comparisons of Ge Repeater Required Works Smartthings 14292 with any other Zwave Home Automation but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Zwave Home Automation, grab any Zwave Home Automation but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Ge Repeater Required Works Smartthings 14292
- I end up needing to use the jumper wire provided with the switch.
- This switch works really well in my setup.
- For the most part the product works great.
- Tried several times in accordance with the instructions.
- I did notice the price has gone down.
- If you have multiple switch configurations, then this price goes up another 20 bucks.
- In addition to an automatic turn off at 2 am, i plan to add a z-wave button at the other kitchen door where i would have liked … Read More
- I use it with iftt and smarthings hub.
- Depending on your z-wave app, you may need to resync to update to see the switches.
- I am using a honeywell alarm panel with a z-wave hub inside the panel as my controlling device.
- Great product have multiple in my house.
- Love these switches. They’re always easy to set up and hassle free. Highly recommend!
- I’ve installed 6 of these and they always seem to be just a bit temperamental when trying to connect the first time. I don’t ha… Read More
6. Ecolink Automated Switches Lighting Ddls2 Zwave5
- BATTERY LIFE: Up to 1 Year battery Life with 2 AA batteries per unit (4 AA batteries in total).
- Z-WAVE PLUS: Natively compatible with SmartThings, it works with most brands of Z-wave home security hubs like Vera Plus, Vera Edge, Vera Lite, HomeSeer, D-link staples connect and Piper NV. If your brand is not listed, (e.g. Wink or Alarm.com based security panels) compatibility cannot be guaranteed.
- UNIQUE DESIGN: Compatible with all Decora style switches. Practical design ensures you can easily join two switches together.
- ECOLINK: Ecolink is a leading developer of low power, highly reliable wireless solutions, including a wide range of intelligent wireless security, sensing and home automation devices.
- NO REWIRING NEEDED: Easily enroll and automate overhead lights without rewiring or with special light bulbs.
Ecolink Automated Switches Lighting Ddls2 Zwave5 is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Smart Toggle Light Switch, On/Off Control, In-Wall, Built-In Repeater/Range Extender, Zwave Hub Required, Works With Smartthings Wink And Alexa, 14292 which have been in market longer than anyone. Ecolink Automated Switches Lighting Ddls2 Zwave5 brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Ecolink Automated Switches Lighting Ddls2 Zwave5 is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Zwave Home Automation in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Zwave Home Automation and it could be any of the high value Zwave Home Automation, chances are that would be much costlier than Ecolink Automated Switches Lighting Ddls2 Zwave5. Ecolink Automated Switches Lighting Ddls2 Zwave5 will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Honeywell Interchangeable Repeater Extender Required
- INCLUDES CHANGEABLE PADDLE COLORS – includes white and light almond paddles to match any home décor. Features a blue LED indicator light to locate the switch in a dark room. Wall plate is NOT INCLUDED.
- REQUIRES A Z-WAVE CERTIFIED HUB – Compatible with the following Z-Wave Hubs: Honeywell, SmartThings, Pulse, Trane, Wink, Nexia, Honeywell, HomeSeer, Harmony Home Hub Extender, Vera, Fibaro, Vivint and ADT.
- ALEXA COMPATIBLE (HUB REQUIRED) – Requires an Alexa supported hub for voice control with Amazon Echo Products (Alexa device and hub are sold separately). CANNOT connect directly with ECHO PLUS or other Alexa products (Only ZigBee products can connect directly to Echo Plus).
- IN-WALL INSTALLATION WITH HARD WIRED CONNECTIONS (NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED) – replace your existing switch in as little as 15 minutes. Works with all LED, CFL, halogen and incandescent bulbs, and other devices.
- WIRELESSLY CONTROL & SCHEDULE LIGHTS AND OTHER DEVICES– Wirelessly control switch from anywhere through your smartphone, tablet, PC or Z-Wave remote. Schedule timed events for connected devices and customize scenes for day or night, home or away – Switch can also be operated manually
- I appreciate that it came with the 14 guage white neutral jumper wire required for installation.
- So with the switch led glowing, click the up paddle and down paddle very quickly 3 times.
- Can’t argue with the price and the functionality.
- I expect the same results with the honeywell version.
- Adding these to the z-wave was the easiest part of the whole ordeal.
- I have read other users had difficulty to get it work, so i followed the pole placements from the gen-1: bottom pole as live an… Read More
- I’ve been replacing a competitors switch with these.
- Works as good as the more expensive ge z-wave models.
- First evening it just wont get detected by my nortek zwave stick.
- Five minutes to install, then two minutes to pair with my samsung smartthings hub.
- What can i say, easy to install to use, to program works with smartthings, alexa and works for me.
- Easy to install very good quality
- I’m hooked on these now. I pair them up with my Wink 2 hub and they work flawlessly. I had trouble pairing up my second of th… Read More
- good product from a good seller
8. Smart Wi Fi Light Switch Tp Link
- VOICE CONTROL – Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Microsoft Cortana supported devices for a hands-free experience
- SCHEDULING – Use Schedules to set your Smart Switch to automatically turn on and off while you’re home or away
- GUIDED INSTALL: No need to understand complex switch wiring or master vs. auxiliary switch configurations. The Kasa app guides you through easy step-by-step installation
- CONTROL FROM ANYWHERE – Turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa app (Compatible w/ Android & iOS)
- NOTE: Requires a neutral wire / works in a single-pole setup only / Requires a secured 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network connection. Refer to the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for User Manual
Smart Wi Fi Light Switch Tp Link is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Smart Wi Fi Light Switch Tp Link wins the users. Most of them who buy Smart Wi Fi Light Switch Tp Link once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Zwave Home Automation in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Zwave Home Automation to any other Zwave Home Automation is least.
- Product was delivered on time and good product
- Love the hands free option with the alexa integration.
- No instructions with the hs200 regarding wiring, specifically the neutral wire.
- Easy to install but be warned that it takes up a lot of room in the gangbox compared to a flip switch.
- I had to import all of the kasa devices into samsungs smartthings app in order to create more than 3 smart actions.
- If i want more wifi switches, i’ll get more tp-link ones.
- Love this new smart home light switch, installation was a breeze and configuring it was so easy and simple to my tplink router.
- Easy to install and use clients love it
- I installed this light with no real help (though I wish it would have had instructions for the wiring in the box (I went online… Read More
9. Isy994izw Universal Devices Automation Controller
- EXPANDIBLE & COMPATIBLE – You can utilize OPTIONAL modules to allow for connections with Amazon Echo, IFTTT Maker Channel support, and other supported services. Please note that PLM (2413S) is not included. Title 24 Compliant.
- SCHEDULE AUTOMATED DEVICES’ ACTIVITY – You can create various schedules and complex triggers based on the combination of schedule with a simple mouse point and click. Customize your user-defined email and SMS notifications in a breeze.
- MANAGE MULTIPLE DEVICES EASILY – You can manage up to 1024 nodes (scenes, buttons, folders, devices) with the ISY994i/IR PRO Controller. Plus, this smart hub supports up to 1000 programs. Each program can have hundreds of conditions or actions.
- HOME AUTOMATION FROM ANYWHERE – Remotely monitor, configure, and control your home automation devices with the ISY994i Controller. You can manage your appliances with the help of MobiLinc App, with modules for Amazon Echo and IFTTT Maker Channel.
10. Homeseer Hometroller Compatible Google Z Wave
- VOICE CONTROL: Pi G2 is compatible with Alexa & Google smart speakers and devices.
- IFTTT & NODE RED: Looking for even more integrations? Pi G2 is compatible with products and services that also work with IFTTT and Node Red.
- MORE FREE INTEGRATIONS: Pi G2 works with the most popular smart home products and technologies including Z-Wave, Zigbee, WiFi, Chromecast, Ecobee, Harmony Hub, Hubitat, KNX, LIFX, MQTT, MyQ, Philips Hue, Rachio, Node Red, Shark Robot, Shelly, SmartThings, Tesla Powerwall, TP Link, Tuya, Wemo, X10 & more.
- FAST LOCALLY MANAGED AUTOMATION: With HomeTroller Pi G2, your automations are locally managed for lightning fast performance, reliability and security.
- CAMERA MANAGEMENT: All HomeSeer hubs feature support for live camera views and camera recordings. Supercharge your smart home security with a HomeTroller hub.
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Zwave Home Automation yet, then Homeseer Hometroller Compatible Google Z Wave is your choice. It is another one which is Best Zwave Home Automation Under 100$ and Zwave Home Automation comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Homeseer Hometroller Compatible Google Z Wave offers best features and although it does not have, Homeseer Hometroller Compatible Google Z Wave’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Zwave Home Automation Under 100$