Nowadays, there are so many products of emergency food bars sos in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for emergency food bars sos in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings emergency food bars sos which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
817 reviews analysed
1. Mainstay Emergency Food Rations – 3600 Calorie Bars (Single)
- Contains no cholesterol or tropical oils., Enriched with vitamins and minerals exceeding the RDA requirements, Pleasant lemon flavor which appeals to everyone.
- Ready to Eat: Each package contains 9 pre-measured 400 calorie meals.
- MainstayTM is Kosher and meets the dictates for Halal.
- Individualized portions eliminate the messy breaking-up that occurs with other bars, Allows for on-land emergency consumption in a high-stress active situation
- 6 year Shelf Life, Non-Thirst Provoking, Withstands Temperatures of -40° F to 300°F (-40°C to 149°C)
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Emergency Food Bars Sos, Mainstay Emergency Food Rations – 3600 Calorie Bars (Single) would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Mainstay Emergency Food Rations – 3600 Calorie Bars (Single) was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Mainstay Emergency Food Rations – 3600 Calorie Bars (Single) would be the Best Emergency Food Bars Sos for Money.
- I take time to give the product a fair amount of use, to give the best review of the product i can.
- Hard to say i love the product since i haven’t tasted it so far.
- I received the food bar today, still had its vaccuum seal, the expiration date is oct 2019, and so far i don’t see any reason t… Read More
- So much going on with the weather, etc.
- I have yet to taste them (waiting for my hiking group to get together so we can all sample them at once), but the shipping and … Read More
- But the packaging was great and the food is definitely sealed tight.
- The food is good, but the packaging is a little thinner than others i’ve had.
- They need smaller sized packaging once you open the pack you have no way of resealing.
- Great for the car or bugout bag
- It will make a good addition to my emergency shtf pack.
- help in stocking my emergency food supplies
- not a bad taste. I have 6 kids and they all ate them also. we have for emergency food. only gripe is check exp. date
- We like the product. The five year shelf life makes it great for an emergency to-go bag, which is what we use it for. We orde… Read More
2. Millennium Including Emergency Millenium Foods
- A total of 14400 Calories in 36 individually wrapped 400-calories portions.
- A variety of Lemon, Vanilla, Raspberry, Cherry, Apricot, Orange, Coconut flavored bars.
- Great for hiking, camping, boating and disaster preparedness.
- Package Includes 36 Pack Millennium Energy Bars + Tips and Guides by Marvin B. Lark
- Each of the eighteen 400-Calorie bars has high energy value, and is non-thirst provoking his variety pack of long-life (5 years) energy bars provides ready-to-eat, non-perishable food
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Millennium Including Emergency Millenium Foods is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Millennium Including Emergency Millenium Foods comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Emergency Food Bars Sos and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Emergency Food Bars Sos then don’t look beyond Millennium Including Emergency Millenium Foods. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Emergency Food Bars Sos in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
- But overall i couldn’t be happier with the product.
- I was very pleased with the product and the variety.
- Have no idea about the product as they are for emergencies and i hope not to need them.
- Shipping from the vendor was fast and the price was favorable compared to off the grocery store shelf alternatives.
- They cost about fifty percent more per calorie-storage year than the basic rations, but that’s a price i can justify for the sa… Read More
- The taste of the product is good even after the 5-year shelf life has expired.
- I tried the assortment and was very happy with the taste, specified shelf life and bar packaging.
- These were for my family’s 72hr kit.
- I keep a half dozen in my car and my wife’s car and my in-laws now have them.
- This energy bars better than coffee for hiking and camping.
- Good value for the money. Tasty for this type of food. Easy to store or carry. Great for those times when stopping to prepare a… Read More
- The point of ration bars is to administer calories with low weight and zero preparation. To make keeping ration bars on-hand w… Read More
3. Datrex 3600 Emergency Food Bar
- NON GMO and NO NUTS – all natural ingredients with no preservatives and superior coconut flavor
- Tabletized and sub packaged for ease of rationing and storage in your survival and disaster kit
- non thirst provoking
- ready to eat
- High energy value
- small and lightweight with a 5 year shelf life
- USCG approved
- Package of 18 survival bars with 200 Calories per bar, 3600 Calories per pack
With a shelf-life of 5 full years, our Emergency Rations are simply the best source of emergency nutrition available. Unlike MRE’s, which are high in sodium and only suitable for use by those with an extremely large pure water supply, our rations are low in sodium, balanced with our Emergency Water Pouches to provide full nutrition and energy 24 hours a day without dehydrating the consumer. Lightweight, compact, and portable, these rations will last an individual for 3 days, providing 4 meals each day. They are easy to digest and have a pleasing coconut cookie flavor. With such unbeatable nutrition, portability, and practicality, it’s no wonder the U.S. Coastguard has certified these Emergency rations for use anywhere. Rations contain coconut and wheat. Please consult your physician if you have any special dietary conditions such as active Crohn’s Disease or Diabetes. Young children can be fed a half ration, and ration can be mixed with water for babies and others with sensitive digestion or missing teeth. Available for individual purchase or purchase by the case. Shelf life: 5 years.
- Decent taste and quality, will be ordering more
- I bought this for a fishing canoe trip, it was a requirement for each boat in case we didn’t catch any fish, so it just sits in… Read More
- First off, i approach this review with a gentle spirit because i bought the cheapest product.
- I’ve discovered i can buy sos bars on the red cross website with the same 3600 calories for under $10.
- Packaging came a little beat up but still airtight.
- Packaging seems solid, no dents or damage.
- In the trunk, half the bars were partially nibbled on, and shredded remains of the packaging in the trunk.
- These would be an easy five star if they had a different sort of packaging, and were slightly less.
- My end goal is maximizing packable food, and these things seem best.
- Made in the usa, so you know they are great.
- Not too tasty but they do the job
- Not too tasty but they do the job
4. Sos Food Labs 185000826 Emergency
- US Coast Guard approved for 5 year shelf life under all climatic conditions.
- Designed to sustain life until rescue or additional food is available
- 5 Year Shelf Life. Coconut flavor.
- (Pack of 2) These food bars have a great flavor.
- 3600 + Calories Per Package. Emergency food.
Sos Food Labs 185000826 Emergency is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Sos Food Labs 185000826 Emergency if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Emergency Food Bars Sos is that even though Sos Food Labs 185000826 Emergency is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
5. Launchpro Emergency Rations Servings 3X400cal
LaunchPro Emergency Preparedness Pack contains six (6) packs of Mainstay Emergency Food Rations 2400 Calorie Bars
Emergency Food Rations 2,400 calorie food bars:
- Can sustain 1 person for up to 12 days. 36 servings of 400 calories provide for a total of 14,400 calories.
- Withstands temperatures from -40° to 300°F
- US Coast Guard Approved
- 5-year shelf life from manufacturing date
- Meets SOLAS 74/83 requirements
- Non-Thirst Provoking
- High in Vitamins and Minerals
- No Cholesterol or Tropical Oils
- No peanuts or peanut oil
- Pleasant lemon flavor
If you wish to confirm the manufacturing date/expiration date, please send us a message with the name of the product before placing an order.
6. Rations Emergency 3600 Calorie Food
- Approvals: USCG No 160.046.36/0 TC No 168.006.010
- 2 packets=Each packet contains 9 fortified food bars providing 3682 Kcal (15,460 KJ)
- Designed to sustain life until rescue or addtional food is available
- US Coast Gaurd approved for 5 year shelf life under all climatic condtions
- Great coconut flavor, Non-thirst provoking formula.
Rations Emergency 3600 Calorie Food is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Launchpro Emergency Food Rations 2400 Calorie Bars (Pack Of 6) 12 Day Rations (36 Servings 3X400cal/Day) which have been in market longer than anyone. Rations Emergency 3600 Calorie Food brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Rations Emergency 3600 Calorie Food is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Emergency Food Bars Sos in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Emergency Food Bars Sos and it could be any of the high value Emergency Food Bars Sos, chances are that would be much costlier than Rations Emergency 3600 Calorie Food. Rations Emergency 3600 Calorie Food will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Launchpro Emergency Rations Calorie Onepack
- Non-Thirst Provoking. Withstands Temperatures of -40° F to 300°F (-40°C to 149°C).
- One pack of 3600 calories emergency food ration (9 pre-measured 400 calorie meals) with 5 year shelf life from manufacturing date.
- Meets the US Coast Guard standards. Meets SOLAS 74/83 requirement.
- No Cholesterol or Tropical Oils. No Peanuts or Peanut Oil.
- Made in the USA.
Launchpro Emergency Rations Calorie Onepack is another one which falls under Emergency Food Bars Sos for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Launchpro Emergency Rations Calorie Onepack ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Emergency Food Bars Sos and that is what has revived them. Launchpro Emergency Rations Calorie Onepack has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Launchpro Emergency Rations Calorie Onepack is amazing features.
8. Rations Emergency 3600 Calorie Food
- READY TO EAT: Case of 10 – Packs of 9 fortified ready-to-eat, pre-rationed bars providing 3600 Kcal each
- LONG SHELF LIFE: USCG approved for 5 year shelf life under any climatic condition
- TASTY FLAVOR: Great cinnamon flavor, non-thirst provoking formula
- PERFECT EMERGENCY FOOD: Designed to sustain life in emergency situations until rescue is available
- MADE IN THE USA: Approvals: USCG No 160.046.36/0 TC No 168.006.010 “
Rations Emergency 3600 Calorie Food is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Rations Emergency 3600 Calorie Food wins the users. Most of them who buy Rations Emergency 3600 Calorie Food once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Emergency Food Bars Sos in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Emergency Food Bars Sos to any other Emergency Food Bars Sos is least.
9. Rations Emergency Survival Package Non Gmo
- Contain 100% of 15 Essential Vitamins & Minerals. Made with the highest quality protein. GLUTEN FREE and NON-GMO.
- Weight: Approximately 10 ounces. Dimensions (inches): 5.5 x 8.5 x 2.75 (W x H x L).
- Flavor: Strawberry | Contains: 24 Tablets x 1 pouch | Servings: 12 Chewable Tablets – 20 Calories per tab.
- The ‘Just in Case’ Food Supply, The Survival Tabs backup for the situations such as natural disasters. This is the best possible food in the smallest possible volume. Created to supply the body with all the daily essential vitamins and minerals needed when facing uncertainty. The compact design allows for easy storage and is perfect for individual emergency kits.
- This convenient portable, personal pouches will sustain a person for 2 days | This calculation is based upon one average person. Consumption requirements may vary from person to person.
Rations Emergency Survival Package Non Gmo is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Rations Emergency Survival Package Non Gmo which falls into premium category but Rations Emergency Survival Package Non Gmois specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Rations Emergency Survival Package Non Gmo offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Emergency Food Bars Sos available in the market today. Rations Emergency Survival Package Non Gmo was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Emergency Food Bars Sos to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
10. Ust Emergency Food Ration Bars
- RELIABLE: Unique, non-thirst provoking formula bars with the perfect blend of required calories and nutrients to survive emergencies
- DIMENSIONS: 6” L x 4.5” W x 1.25” D and weighs 20.2 oz
- HEALTHY: Excellent source of energy with an optimal balance of nutrients and they are cholesterol free
- DURABLE: Each bar packs 2400 calories per bar (or 6 – 400 calories portions) has a 5-year shelf life if left unopened
- CONVENIENT: Pleasant apple-cinnamon flavor to ease the moments of much needed fuel to finish out hikes or in dire situations while waiting for rescue
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Emergency Food Bars Sos yet, then Ust Emergency Food Ration Bars is your choice. It is another one which is Best Emergency Food Bars Sos Under 100$ and Emergency Food Bars Sos comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Ust Emergency Food Ration Bars offers best features and although it does not have, Ust Emergency Food Ration Bars’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Emergency Food Bars Sos Under 100$
- This snack has nutritional value in keeping your hunger satisfied.
- We purchased the 4pk of the ust bars and all packages are very well sealed with almost a full five years on the dates.
- Bit will write a better review once i try the product.
- The only reason i didn’t give a 5 star rating is the packaging is kinda ify i end up having re vacuum seal about 1 out of every… Read More
- If you would take my word for it which is souly what seems good in theory, put these in your bug-out kit, and get a couple free… Read More
- I bought these at my local wally world.
- This snack has nutritional value in keeping your hunger satisfied.
- Very dry hard to bite it’s like eating a rock.i can smell apple cinnamon but I can not taste it.