Nowadays, there are so many products of 600 dpi scanner apple in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for 600 dpi scanner apple in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings 600 dpi scanner apple which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
873 reviews analysed
1. Scanner Bin Document Scanning Solution
- Use with popular FREE APPS for document scanning like Adobe Scan, Scanbot, Evernote Scannable, CamScanner, and Prizmo Go
- Throw away your flatbed scanner and your filing cabinets and use this simple kit instead! Great for a WFH office!
- Control the background, lighting and positioning while you scan with your smartphone. Toss in documents to batch scan later.
- It’s the LOWEST COST OPTION for scanning and solves all the common issues with smartphone scanning
- Scan photographs, receipts, letters, notes, 3D objects, fragile documents, etc. Also used as an aid for the blind or visually impaired.
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of 600 Dpi Scanner Apple, Scanner Bin Document Scanning Solution would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Scanner Bin Document Scanning Solution was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Scanner Bin Document Scanning Solution would be the Best 600 Dpi Scanner Apple for Money.
- While the quality isn’t as good as using a scanner, they are good enough.
- I am very pleased with the set up and use with my smart phone.
- Quick and easy to setup and use with the adobe scan app.
- Once you have it set up with the phone properly aligned, it is easy to use.
- For the price, i thought, why not?
- This is a fast and easy way to “ scan” documents.
- Did exactly as advertised very nice high-quality cardboard.
- It is not be what you are looking for if you are looking for a high-end power scanner.
- Enter scanner bin, and boom easy peasy scanning with my cell phone.
- Great value and a brilliant idea! Can’t wait to see your next invention! Superior customer service (thanks for the xtra spacers… Read More
- Good solution for quick scan without much demand on quality. Works fine with Microsoft Lens that accurately captured the docum… Read More
2. Doxie Go Se Wi Fi Rechargeable
- 【Satisfaction Guaranteed】Doxie Customer Care is always here to help you scan, organize, or just provide tips on the best ways to scan your paper. We guarantee you’ll love your new Doxie as much as we loved building it, and back our products with a 1-year warranty and the best support in the scanner industry. Contact us anytime – [email protected]
- 【Easy Wireless Scanning】Doxie’s rechargeable battery, included memory, integrated Wi-Fi, and included Mac, PC, iPhone, and iPad apps make it easy (and fun!) to go paperless. Simply insert your paper to scan full-color pages in just 8 seconds at up to 600 dpi. Scan up to 400 pages per charge, store up to 4,000 pages before needing to sync.
- 【Tiny and Battery Powered】Doxie is tiny – the size of a rolled up magazine – which makes it easy to tuck it in your bag or a drawer when you’re done scanning. Whether you’re scanning at your desk or on the go, Doxie gives you instant access to your scans wherever you are.
- 【Go Paperless】Doxie Go SE Wi-Fi delivers smarter portable scanning that you can take and sync anywhere – no computer required.
- 【Amazing Software and OCR】Doxie’s included Mac and PC apps let you sync scans via USB or Wi-Fi to your desktop to organize and create searchable multi-page PDFs with award-winning ABBYY OCR technology. Save scans to your desktop, local apps, or your favorite cloud services — like Dropbox, Evernote, OneNote, and iCloud Drive. Or, sync scans to your iPhone or iPad with Doxie’s iOS app to save and share your scans wherever you are.
- I couldn’t be more pleased with a portable scanner than i am with the doxie.
- I’m more than happy with this product.
- Scans are clear and straight, and the doxie has no issues scanning different weights of paper, even flimsy receipts.
- I’m quite happy with the doxie, and relieved to finally have this scanning project underway.
- The scan quality is going to depend on the state of the original photo, and some of ours were quite faded and discolored.
- The doxie is an excellent scanner at a reasonable price.
- Sure, it isn’t lightning fast but plenty quick.
- Often i am in a meeting when i would like a copy of a paper document at the table, but there is no copier at hand, so i pull ou… Read More
- I’ve been using a doxie scanner about 7 years and recently upgraded to the new one.
- Overall, i’m very happy with my doxie scanner!
- I owned an original doxie ten years until apple finally updated its protocols and it no longer worked.
- This scans much faster than the original doxie scanner.
- After a few scanners that have crappy software and not great support so happy with my doxie scanner.
- Love this little light weight scanner. I take it with me to the office and into the homes to scan paperwork that’s needed
- We are scanning in all the photos from years of photo albums and organizing them, and saving them into cloud storage. The Doxie… Read More
- Love this little light weight scanner. I take it with me to the office and into the homes to scan paperwork that’s needed
3. Scanavenger Wireless Portable Bluetooth Barcode
- ★NO SOFTWARE NEEDED: No need to download / install any software or apps with this sleek handheld 3-in-1 wireless, Bluetooth, and USB scanner with vibration capabilities to help in noisy environments. No Codecs required
- ★NEXT GEN SMART CHARGING STAND: One base that can do it all. Wireless Transmission from stand to scanner. Holds scanner. Charges scanners built in rechargeable Li-Ion battery via lighting connectors
- Scan 2D barcodes including PDF417 – drivers license, Data Matrix, QR Code, Micro QR, Aztec code, Micro PDF etc NOT WORKING WITH SQUARE, SHOPIFY, SHOPKEEP
- ★SCAN MODES: Connect to Mac or Windows computers, Android or Apple mobile devices, and POS systems to start scanning barcodes with one of the 2 available modes – manual, and auto sense
- ★TRANSMISSION RANGE: This linear barcode scanner has a transmission range of up to 787 ft in an obstacle free environment and around 380 ft in environments with medium density obstacles. Transmission speed can be adjusted in order to scan barcodes faster.
- ★CODE COMPATIBILITY: Scan 1D barcodes -UPC, EAN, Code128, Code39, Code11, Codabar, Interleaved 2 of 5-Lottery ticket etc
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Scanavenger Wireless Portable Bluetooth Barcode has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Scanavenger Wireless Portable Bluetooth Barcode is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Scanavenger Wireless Portable Bluetooth Barcode easily gets the award of Best 600 Dpi Scanner Apple Under 100$.
4. Hp Wireless Printer Mobile 5Se16a
- this all-in-one printer’s Bluetooth 5.0 technology also lets the family connect and print from their smartphone or tablet
- plans starting at $2.99 per month after the trial period, shipping and recycling included
- Use genuine HP 67 Black/Tri-color ink cartridges
- One-year limited hardware warranty: Get help with 24-hour, 7 days a week free Web support
- Print and scan from virtually anywhere: With the HP Smart app, everyone in the family can print, scan, and copy from their smartphone, and share documents to third-party software like Dropbox and Google Drive
- Better-than-ever connectivity: Ensure your family stays connected with self-healing Wi-Fi
- All-in-one versatility: Handle tasks at home with print, scan, and copy versatility, and save time and paper with automatic two-sided printing from a color printer made with 20% recycled plastic
- simply download the HP Smart app, connect to Wi-Fi, and share the inkjet printer across all your devices
- Borderless photos: This wireless printer lets you print borderless photos and documents at home
- Mobile setup with required HP Smart app: Fast and easy printer setup that guides you, step by step
- Ink delivered to your home: get your first 2 months free when you enroll in HP Instant Ink (optional) during printer set up
Hp Wireless Printer Mobile 5Se16a is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Hp Wireless Printer Mobile 5Se16a if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about 600 Dpi Scanner Apple is that even though Hp Wireless Printer Mobile 5Se16a is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
5. Epson Ds 530 Ii Document Sheet Fed
- World-class performance and productivity — blank page removal, auto-rotation, auto cropping, Dynamic Skew Correction, Dirt Detection, Double-feed Detection and Paper Protection
- Scan to online storage accounts (5) — intuitively scan to SharePoint, Evernote, Google Drive and more with Epson Document Capture software
- Easily scan stacks of documents — robust design with 50-page Auto Document Feeder (ADF)
- Generate searchable PDFs and editable Office documents — scan to editable Word, PowerPoint and Excel files or searchable PDF files
- Seamless compatibility with most document management systems — includes TWAIN and ISIS drivers for easy integration with existing software
- Easily automate tasks — includes robust Document Capture Pro software for easily creating and managing scan jobs
- OCR software included
- Designed for reliability — enhanced features include Slow Speed Mode, programmable jobs and a peak daily duty cycle of up to 4,000 sheets (2)
- Versatile paper handling — scan stacks of business and ID cards, single sheets, extra-long pages up to 240″, and folded pages up to 11″ x 17″ (6)
- one-pass duplex scanning
- Fast scan speeds, from a leader in image capturing technology — up to 35 ppm/70 ipm (1)
- 3-year limited warranty (3) with world-class service and support — includes Advance Exchange with free Next-Business-Day Replacement (4) to minimize downtime
The DS-530 II color duplex document scanner is the smart choice for business document management, offering fast, efficient performance. Featuring speeds up to 35 ppm/70 ipm (1), this powerful, compact performer offers a peak daily duty cycle of up to 4,000 sheets (2) and includes TWAIN and ISIS drivers for seamless integration with most existing document management systems. Advanced paper feed technologies such as blank page removal, auto rotation, auto cropping, Dirt Detection and Paper Protection help enhance productivity, while a 50-page Auto Document Feeder saves time. And, it comes with an industry-leading 3-year limited warranty (3).
1. Based on letter-sized scans at 300 dpi in Black-and-White, Grayscale or Color Mode.
2. Peak daily duty cycle is the highest recommended number of scanned sheets per day. For best results, do not exceed the peak daily duty cycle. Calculations based on a scanning speed of 35 ppm and an assumed daily use time.
3. For more information, go to epson.com/3yearscannerwarranty
4. Subject to limited warranty terms and conditions. Expedited shipping not available in all areas. Road Service orders must be in by 3 p.m. Eastern Time for Next-Business-Day delivery.
5. With Epson Document Capture software installed on the connected Windows PC or Mac. Internet connection required.
6. Carrier sheet required. (Sold separately)
7. For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit epson.com/recycle
8. SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
6. Plustek Opticfilm 8200I Se Scanner
- Built-in infrared channel can detect dust and scratches on the surface of the original negatives and slides. It is highly useful for defect removal without retouching the images.
- Powerful software include – bundles with Plustek QuickScan and LaserSoft Imaging Silverfast SE Plus 8 ( US 119 )
- 7200 x 7200 dpi (69 Megapixels) for 35mm Negative film and mounted slides. 48-bit input, 24/48-bit output
- Support Windows 7/ 8/ 10 and Mac OS 10.7.x ~ 10.14.x (Mojave), user can download driver from Plustek website.
- Up to 3.6 Dynamic Range Enhanced Multi-Exposure Function for improved image quality 64-bit hardware and software support
Plustek Opticfilm 8200I Se Scanner is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Epson DS-530 II Color Duplex Document Scanner For PC And Mac With Sheet-Fed, Auto Document Feeder (ADF) which have been in market longer than anyone. Plustek Opticfilm 8200I Se Scanner brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Plustek Opticfilm 8200I Se Scanner is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of 600 Dpi Scanner Apple in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a 600 Dpi Scanner Apple and it could be any of the high value 600 Dpi Scanner Apple, chances are that would be much costlier than Plustek Opticfilm 8200I Se Scanner. Plustek Opticfilm 8200I Se Scanner will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Epson Rapidreceipt Rr 600W Management Touchscreen
- Easily scan large batches — robust 100-page Auto Document Feeder accommodates stacks of papers of varying sizes, up to 8.5″ x 240″
- automatically and accurately extracts and categorizes key data from receipts
- Create editable and searchable PDFs — includes Kofax Power PDF for Windows and PDF Converter for Mac bonus software
- no computer required
- Organize business contacts — easily scan business cards and manage contact information with the included NewSoft Presto! BizCard bonus software
- Easily integrate with your financial software of choice — export receipt data to QuickBooks, Quicken, TurboTax, Excel, CSV and more (1)
- Ultimate connectivity — wireless (2.4 and 5 GHz) scanning, plus USB 3.0 port
- Quickly scan two sides at once — single-step technology captures both sides of a sheet of paper in one pass as fast as 35 ppm/70 ipm (2)
- included TWAIN driver for easy integration to most document management software
- Scan to your destination of choice — cloud storage services such as Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive and OneDrive
- Enjoy amazing image quality — intelligent image adjustments with automatic cropping, blank page deletion, background removal, dirt detection, paper skew correction and staples protection
- Receipt management software included — no subscription required
- Scan directly to a USB memory drive — intuitive 4.3″ touchscreen and convenient USB port
Epson Rapidreceipt Rr 600W Management Touchscreen is another one which falls under 600 Dpi Scanner Apple for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Epson Rapidreceipt Rr 600W Management Touchscreen ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of 600 Dpi Scanner Apple and that is what has revived them. Epson Rapidreceipt Rr 600W Management Touchscreen has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Epson Rapidreceipt Rr 600W Management Touchscreen is amazing features.
8. Canon Imageformula Portable Document 4861C001
- Scans Various Document Types: Receipts, photos, business cards, plastic or embossed cards, reports, and more, up to legal-sized.
- Broad Compatibility: Works with Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Get and Stay Organized: Easily convert your paper documents into digital files (searchable PDF, JPG, and more).
- Fast and Efficient: Scans both sides of a document at the same time, in color, at up to 12 pages-per-minute, with a 20 sheet automatic feeder.
- Convenient, Portable Design: Take the R10 anywhere you need to remove paper, from home, work, remote offices, classrooms, client meetings, or anywhere in between.
Canon Imageformula Portable Document 4861C001 is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Canon Imageformula Portable Document 4861C001 wins the users. Most of them who buy Canon Imageformula Portable Document 4861C001 once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of 600 Dpi Scanner Apple in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from 600 Dpi Scanner Apple to any other 600 Dpi Scanner Apple is least.
9. Fujitsu Fi 7160 Duplex Document Scanner
- Temperature: 5 to 35°C (42 to 95°F)
- LED light source and ISOP (Intelligent Sonic paper protection)
- Designed to make end-to-end scanning processes faster and more reliable for your workgroup
- Duplex scanning speeds of 120 images per minute at 300 dpi in color, grayscale, and monochrome. 80-Sheets automatic document feeder (ADF)
- Advanced paper handling technology for the ultimate in-feeding
- Capable of handling sticky notes, receipts, labels, and hard and embossed credit and ID cards up to 1.4mm thick.Maximum Document Size: 8.5 x 220 (inches0. Minimum Document Size: 2.0 x 2.1 (inches)
Fujitsu Fi 7160 Duplex Document Scanner is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Fujitsu Fi 7160 Duplex Document Scanner which falls into premium category but Fujitsu Fi 7160 Duplex Document Scanneris specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Fujitsu Fi 7160 Duplex Document Scanner offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of 600 Dpi Scanner Apple available in the market today. Fujitsu Fi 7160 Duplex Document Scanner was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best 600 Dpi Scanner Apple to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
- I am pleased with the scanner after a couple of months.
- To get it working well, you will have to do some configuration with the included software, but it’s well worth the effort.
- I cannot imagine anyone calling fujitsu customer support and being anything less than thrilled with the quality of the service … Read More
- Today, i was trying to figure out something else with the software and, based on my past experience, i called fujitsu again.
- I called and one of their tech people dialed into my computer and within a matter of minutes, he set it up just like i wanted a… Read More
- They’re fast, they produce very high quality scans, and the software and drivers that come with them are very nice.
- The extra cost is worth it and you have bigger decisions to make.
- If it lasts the decade my last one did the cost is no big deal, for a daily workhorse in my small office.
- You do have to eat the cost of driver software.
- This one is really fast and just works.
- It is fast, allows for a lot of paper to be used.
- To their credit they allow return after 40 days, but made me pay return shipping.
- Worked great right out of the box.
- This replaced a 500 series scansnap which i couldn’t find parts for.
- We replaced a $3,500 panasonic scanner (6 years old) with this unit.
- Hands down the best scanner I have ever used.
- Fast and reliable scanner. Fujitsu also has good customer tech support.
- I rarely write reviews about products but chose to do so today because of the customer support that Fujitsu provides its custom… Read More
10. Plustek Photo Scanner Sensor Support
- Fast and easy, 2 seconds for one 4×6 photo and 5 seconds for one 8×10 size [email protected] You can easily convert about 1000 photos to digitize files in one afternoon and share with your family or friends.
- The easiest way to scan photos and documents. Supports 3×5, 4×6, 5×7, and 8×10 in sizes photo scanning but also letter and A4 size paper. Optical Resolution is up to 600 dpi ( PS: two setting: 300dpi/ 600dpi).
- ePhoto Z300 works with both Mac and PC : Supports Windows 7/8/10 , Mac OS X 10.8.x to 10.14.x . User can download the latest version on Plustek website.
- More efficient than a flatbed scanner. Just insert the photos one by one and then scan. This makes ePhoto much more efficient than a flatbed scanner.
- Powerful Image Enhancement functions included. Quickly enhance and restore old faded images with a click of the mouse. Advanced editing functions are also available when needed. (restore function need download V2 version)
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the 600 Dpi Scanner Apple yet, then Plustek Photo Scanner Sensor Support is your choice. It is another one which is Best 600 Dpi Scanner Apple Under 100$ and 600 Dpi Scanner Apple comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Plustek Photo Scanner Sensor Support offers best features and although it does not have, Plustek Photo Scanner Sensor Support’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best 600 Dpi Scanner Apple Under 100$
- The quality is easily as good as my epson perfection v370 flatbed scanner, but oh so much more simple and efficient to use!
- Image quality is excellent & the app is easy to use.
- Pity the software is not better to go with the design idea.
- If you wish to get anal about improving the quality of the photos then the tools are all there, or just accept the default scan… Read More
- Regarding re-touching the quick fix options are quite brutal with the scan but the initial quality is decent enough for you not… Read More
- Ok so it’s not cheap but an auto feed scanner is 3 or 4 times the price.
- Tweaking exposure and colour balance is extremely easy and saving is a doddle.
- I guess it could be a little cheaper for what it does, but there is not much competition out there at the basic end of the market.
- I have a macpro (with the latest catalina os) which has no cd drive to insert the supplied cd which has the device drivers and software.
- great scanner scanned hundreds of photo and it really scan very quick love it
- I absolutely love this! Wish I had found it sooner. The photograph is in and out before I even have time to get another one out… Read More
- We must have a zillion photo prints (slight exaggeration!) in albums taking up much needed cupboard space. I had always planned… Read More
What are All-in-One Printers?
All-in-one printers are convenient devices that are useful to many people and have gained a lot of popularity with businesses as well. Everyone needs to print something every now and then–but companies and people working from home are the most important clients looking for the best all-in-one printers. The main advantage these devices have is that they are multifunctional, so they combine many functions you may need. Your average all-in-one printer can print, copy, and scan, but there are many other options available that you can shop for, according to your needs and budget. They are also usually quite compact, so they won’t take much space in your office or home.
What Should You Look for When Buying All-in-One Printers?
You should always put in a little research before buying electronic devices, and all-in-one printers are no exception. In fact, due to their multiple functions, you probably should pay even more attention and consider all aspects.
Size: First, you need to decide on the size. Your printer needs to have all the capabilities you want, but also has to fit the available space. And since offices sometimes tend to be crowded, make sure you measure correctly before looking for the best all-in-one printers, as they come in many sizes. Laser printers will tend to be much bigger than inkjet printers–so that might tip the scales in deciding which to buy.
What do you want to print: The next thing you need to consider is whether you need inkjet or laser technology. It all depends on what you need printed most of the time. Laser printers are best if you want to print a lot of documents. If you want to print photos, you should lean towards an inkjet printer–unless you want to invest in a color laser printer.
Speed: You must also decide how fast you need your printer to be. Inkjet printers are slower, but they do a better job with photos, while laser printers are fast and great for documents, even colored ones.
Price: The price is another issue. Keep in mind that although laser printers are more expensive at the outset, you won’t need to replace the toner cartridge as often as you would have to replace inkjet cartridges on an inkjet printer.
Scanning, Copying, Faxing: You need to decide what features you need, so you can choose correctly from the best all-in-one printers. A high-quality scanner is very helpful, but it will also increase the price. A fax feature is also common among many all-in-one printers, and you can even have the option to store fax numbers or even schedule an outgoing fax document.
The best all-in-one printers have other cool features, like printing on both sides of the paper or straight onto DVDs. If it is a WiFi printer, you can even control them remotely using the Internet. But while many of the options they offer are very useful, you need to make sure you don’t get tempted by functions that sound interesting but aren’t useful for your particular needs, and also raise the price too much. Money is usually an important aspect, but don’t worry. If you carefully go through the affordable all-in-one printers available, you will definitely find the one that fits your checklist.
Why Should You Consider Buying an All in One Printer?
Well, first of all, an all-in-one saves space. You have all the devices you need in one place, and you can thus organize your office better. And then, all-in-one printers are functionally attractive. You can scan, print, copy and fax whenever and however you need. They are like your own little personal assistant.
Main Pros and Cons of All-in-One Printers
Multifunction printers have many positive effects on your activity. You have all the features you need in the comfort of your own office, without taking much space. You save a lot on hardware expenses, and toner and get the speed you need.
However, it all depends on how many people are using the all-in-one printer. If you have a busy office, chances are that you will get a traffic jam if everyone needs to copy or scan at the same time.
What are the Main Features of All-in-One Printers?
There are some features that most all-in-one printers share, like copying, scanning, and faxing options, apart from the simple printing. Depending on your particular needs, there are also other things you need to look for before deciding to buy. Print speed and quality are essential, as well as duty cycle, and ink replacement costs, if you don’t choose a laser printer. The scanner is also important, so make sure it has a good resolution and OCR (= optical character recognition) software. For the copying feature, search for high speed, document sizing, and an automatic document feeder. Speed is also crucial for the fax, as well as its memory. And don’t forget your device needs to be easily connected to Wi-Fi.
Top 5 All-in-One Printers
The market for all-in-one printers is quite competitive, so you will have many brands to choose from. Here are the most popular choices you should take into consideration:
Brother Compact Monochrome All-in-One Wireless Laser Printer (Model No. MFCL2750DW)
This is a great choice for offices with heavy printing needs. It is distinguished by its compact size, high speed of 36 pages per minute, large paper capacity, excellent wireless printing, and the ability to scan in many formats.
Brother Compact Monochrome All-in-One Wireless Laser Printer
HP OfficeJet 5255 Wireless All-in-One Printer
This is a small and very versatile inkjet printer which is definitely worth looking into. It has automatic two-sided printing, easy Wi-Fi setup, and it scans, copies and faxes at great speed. Another aspect worth mentioning is that it ensures a low cost per page. It can print on letter-size paper, legal-size paper, 4” x 6”, 5” x 7”, 8” x 10”, and envelopes.
HP OfficeJet 5255 Wireless All-in-One Printer
HP LaserJet Pro M148dw All-in-One Wireless Monochrome Laser Printer
This is one of the best choices the HP store offers for black-and-white all-in-one printers. Its toner cartridge can suffice for over 1000 pages, and it will print at 30 pages per minute. It uses the HP Smart App, and you can save time by printing straight from your mobile device using the Wi-Fi Direct app, even without a network. You will get professional quality, and the running costs are acceptable.
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M148dw
HP OfficeJet Pro 8025 All-in-One Wireless Printer
This HP is perfect for a small business or people working from home. It’s smaller than it’s predecessor (the HP OfficeJet Pro 6968), and it has high speed, two-sided printing, and professional quality when it comes to colors and can handle many tasks without losing speed. It can create a searchable PDF, whether you scan the document from your phone or from the printer itself.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8025 All-in-One Wireless Printer
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Wireless All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer
This Canon is considered one of the best all-in-one printers by many customers, as you can see by reading the reviews. It has a high resolution of up to 1200 x 2400 dots per inch, quick wireless setup (using either Airprint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria, or Canon Print,as well as Near Field Communication, which lets you print even if there is no Internet connection in the area), great printing options, and has a nice space-saving design. You can easily print from your mobile or tablet.
Canon Pixma MG3620 Wireless All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer
All-in-one printers are a great invention. We live in a world where we have increasing demands from our devices and expect them to have as many functions as possible–and that’s exactly the need that these printers fill. They save space, time, money, and are easy to use. Just be sure you take into account the amount of work and the number of people who will need to use it, to make sure you make the best decision.